Simply inspirational & genuine - A place you should not miss!
Advanced Medicine Gut Support Oral Powder
A natural Solution For Gastro Intestinal Problems
Gut Support is a synergistic food formula to support intestinal Health, it helps to maintain a normal healthy digestive system. The healthier our digestive system is, the healthier we can be. Our Digestive System is the first contact our internal body has with the outside would, but over time our digestive system can take a battering with refined foods, antibiotics, food chemicals, pesticides, alcohol and so on. It is no wonder our Digestive System starts to back down and show symptoms of not working as well as it should. Gut Support is formulated so that it may support and restore our digestive system back to good health.
• Assisting repair of gastric mucosal lining. • Assisting inflammation of the Gastro-Intestinal lining. • Assisting in maintaining healthy gut bacteria. • Assisting in alleviating Leaky Gut syndrome. • Assisting in alleviating intestinal Hyperpermeability. • Assisting conditions caused by Helicobacter Pylori infection. • Assisting with providing fibre in the stool. • Assisting in maintaining Villi Health. • Assisting in maintaining epithelial cells of the Gastro-Intestinal tract. • Assisting to maintain a healthy digestive system.
Directions For Use
Adults: Take One heaped teaspoon (equivalent to 6g of powder) daily, or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner. If required it can be taken 3 times a day up to (18g) daily. Gut Support is a Formula needed to help maintain a healthy Gastro-Intestinal tract; it is suitable to be mixed in water or fruit juice or sprinkled on food.
Warning: If symptoms persist consult, your healthcare practitioner. Glucosamine is derived from seafood (Crustaceans).
Gut Support or Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Contraindication/ or Caution:
Biliary obstruction was reported as a contraindication in the European scientific cooperative on phototherapy (E.S.C.O.P) monograph on Curcuma longa. The German Commission E monograph reports that curcumin should only be used after seeking professional medical advice if gallstones are present. Contact your Healthcare Practitioner for advice.
Pregnancy / Lactation:
Gut Support should only be taken after a consultation with your Healthcare Practitioner.
Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken. Replace cap tightly after each use to protect the integrity of the product. Once opened the powder must used within 90 days.
EACH 6g SERVE CONTAINS
2,500mg Glutamine 500mg Glucosamine HCL 500mg Ulmus Rubra (Slippery Elm) stem bark powder 312.mg Dibasic Sodium Phosphate 200mg Quercetin 100mg Guar gum 100mg Pectin 500mg Aloe Vera equiv. fresh 35mg Curcuminoids from C3 complex 95% 3mg Peppermint oil 1 Billion cfu Saccharomyces Boulardii 18.7mg Papaya Fruit Powder
No Added: Wheat Products (Gluten), Nuts, Peanuts, Egg, Dairy, Milk, Artificial Colouring, Artificial Flavouring or Preservatives. Contains: silica and Stevia as a sweetener.
• Glutamine is known as the principal metabolic fuel for the epithelial cells of the gastrointestinal tract. The intestinal epithelium is a single cell layer which makes up the surface lining cells of our gastro- intestinal track. The epithelial cells are continuously renewed every 4-5 days and rely on Glutamine as their principal fuel for renewal.
• Glucosamine can be thought of as the building block needed for the health of the intestinal lining.
• Ulmus Rubra (Slippery Elm) is well known in herbal medicine as a mucilage herb, with traditional uses as a healing and soothing herb for the digestive system. Slippery Elm being mucilage herb produces a thin mucus coating on the epithelium cells lining the Gastro-Intestinal tract. Ulmus Rubra (Slippery Elm) is both soluble and insoluble fibres that assist in bulking the stool.
• Saccharomyces boulardii helps to maintain healthy gut bacteria.
• Dibasic Sodium Phosphate is to help, maintain and support normal Bowel movement.
• Quercetin helps to heal leaky gut; it helps to stabilizes mast cells in the gastro intestinal lining. Quercetin has been shown to enhance gut barrier function, reducing systems of leaky gut syndrome.
• Guar gum and Pectin (Prebiotic fibres) have been shown to support healthy gut bacteria and promote healthy villi in the digestive system.
• Aloe Vera is known for its healing properties. The anti-inflammatory properties of Aloe-Vera help to reduce gastrointestinal inflammation.
• Curcuminoids from C3 complex 95% is added to provide fast acting assistance in relief of symptoms of inflammation, this helps the integrity as well as the function of the of the digestion lining.
• Papaya Fruit Powder is used for its ability to aid the digestion of proteins, due to its content of Papain, a proteolytic enzyme.
"Very friendly service every time you go into the store. Good range and knowledge of products. If they don't stock what you want, they will try to order in for you."
"Received my order real quick from WA packed to perfection as usual. A very professional company with whom I am happy to deal with, goods presented to the highest standard making the purchase even more pleasing."
"This is a gem of a health food shop with great owners who really care about the products they provide and helping their clients find what they need. Excellent range of products as well!"
"I visited The Vitamin Outlet recently. I had moved out of the area 3 years ago, but the owner still remembered me after all that time! You always get the best, friendliest, knowledgeable service here. I highly recommend. 5 stars!"
Kwong Keet & Esther
Family owned & run, dedicated to support locals with exceptional service, utmost professionalism and awesome products. We took over this business in 2011 and have been loving every bit of it.
People’s wellness is our business. Whether you visit us for a chat, an enquiry or asking for recommendations, we love the opportunity to meeting you and giving you good vibes, providing the most relevant solutions to your enquires, and love learning from your experience too!
The love for learning and sharing are the fuels for what we do. We love to accumulate knowledge and information on health related issues such as nutritions and diseases. Coupled with our products’ knowledge, these form the foundation for our understanding of your health needs and our recommended solutions. It is very fulfilling and satisfying to hear“problem solved” from our customers like you!
Up-to-date, relevant and awesome products make shopping interesting. Come and visit us, Kwong & Esther for your fitness, health and nutritional needs. We try to stock the latest, the popular, the rare, and of course quality products related to fitness, sports, weight management, daily nutrition, health food, tea, chemical-free body, hair, facial care & makeup, and many more.
A shop you must visit when you are here in Forrestfield. See you mate!
The Vitamin Outlet Forrestfield
The Vitamin Outlet Forrestfield, 7m/20 Strelitzia Avenue, Forrestfield WA 6058
Mon, Tue, Wed & Fri
9am to 5:30pm
9am to 7pm
9am to 5pm